Graduation Day 2017 is on Last Week of March 2017.
Steps for Participating in Graduation Day (To be completed before 17th March, 2017)
Step-1 : Check Your Eligibility
Degree Certificates will be awarded to all the graduates who have successfully qualified for the award of degree by Pondicherry University during the academic year 2010-2014, As per the list attached below. Check Whether Your Name is available in the List. Only the candidates listed below are eligible for the Graduation day. For queries email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Step-2 : Pay the Registration Fees (Rs.1400) and Register
The candidates need to register by paying a registration fee of Rs. 1400/- to get their degree certificate. The candidates who have registered and paid the necessary registration fees only will be permitted to receive the degree. The Payment options are given Below.
Method - 1: Payment using Debit / Credit Cards, Net Banking through Secure Payment Gateway
You Will get a Confirmation Email from us once the payment is received.
Method - 2: Payment through NEFT
Account Name : PEC Graduation Day
Account number : 8441101054362
Amount : Rs. 1400
Bank : Canara Bank
Branch : Pondicherry Engg. College Branch,
IFSC Code : CNRB0008441
(Email the NEFT Payment confirmation to )
Method - 3: Payment Using Demand Draft (DD)
In favor of "PEC Graduation Day",
Payable at Puducherry
Amount : Rs.1400.
(Please write your Name,Register number, Department, Mobile number on the reverse side of the DD.
Step-3 : Fill the Online Registration Form (Each participant should register Individually)
- After paying the registration fees for Rs.1400, The candidates need to duly fill the Online registration form given below.
- After submitting the online registration form, A pdf version of the filled up registration form will be sent to your email address.
- The candidates should print the registration form, paste a recent passport size photo and sign the form for submission.
Step-4 : Submission of Registration Form (Each participant should Submit Individually)
- For Candidates who paid using Option - 1 (Using Payment Gateway) : Email the scanned copy of the registration form to email@example.com
- For Candidates who paid through Option - 2 (Using NEFT ) : Email the scanned copy of the registration form and NEFT Payment confirmation to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Candidates who paid through Option - 3 (Using DD) : Send the Hardcopy of the registration form + Demand Draft (DD) to the following address.
Graduation Day 2017,
Department of Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering,
Pondicherry Engineering College, Pillichavady,
Step-5 : Confirmation Email for Registration.
- The graduation team will validate the registration form, payment information and send confirmation email to the candidate concerned.
- Bring a copy of the registration confirmation on the graduation day to get the admit card from the registration desk.
Important Note for Candidates who want to get their degree certificate in Absentia :
Candidates who want to get their degree certificate in Absentia should email the following to email@example.com to get their degree certificates.
1. Complete Address to with Pin code number to which the Degree has to be sent.
2. Scan Copy of Proof of Address (Voter ID/ Aadhar Card / Driving Licence )
3. Payment Confirmation reference Number / DD Number